This is the front cover, resembling a sunset in the distance of a long single road.
This is an extended image that spans over two covers of the digipak which I think looks rather effective. The figure standing on the beach looking out at sea is the girl character in the music video that we created. I decided to add a sunset into this image because the first shot of our music video is of a sunset.
The back of the digipak shows the outline of a beetle which compliments the theme of the digipak being 'drive'.
This is the centre of the digipak. The centre block is where the CD would be placed.
When creating this digipak draft, I felt as though I could make a massively better version if I were to use computer technology to help me. I liked that I had hand drawn a draft of the digipak to aid my coursework and give me a better sense of how I want to lay out my final digipak. Although, I know that my final edit will probably be entirely different to this draft, and my final edit won't be so based on the one song 'drive', but will be a digipak suited to fit all the songs that the band have written.
No comments:
Post a Comment